Who it’s for: Senior-level leaders, vice presidents, directors, and advisors
The Magnet Program is an exclusive, executive support program providing senior leaders with peer connections, executive sharing, best-practice industry knowledge, and individualized support.
- An exclusive, executive network of colleagues and peers.
- Personalized, Executive Concierge Support to identify current industry perspectives, best practices and key industry resources on member-specific issues.
- Replace days or weeks of time and effort with high-value, on-point research; studies, articles, white papers, and tools; and connections to experienced peers and SMEs.
- Monthly Knowledge Sets on member-defined topics, priorities and special interests.
- Knowledge Sets deliver research summaries, benchmark reports, white papers, articles, webcasts/podcasts, industry contacts and insights from thought leaders and SMEs.
- A library of more than 30 Knowledge Sets is available, including:
- Digital Transformation: Strategies and Best Practices
- The Super Agent Strategy
- Reducing Customer Effort
- AI in the Contact Center: Getting Started
- The New Rules of (Employee) Engagement
- Customer Self-Service Strategies
- Quality Programs: Evolving Strategies and Systems
- and more!
- The Annual Benchmarking Roundup outlines key industry benchmarking initiatives and opportunities.
- Semi-annual Research Updates provide curated collections of valuable reports, industry studies and executive briefs from thought-leaders and respected sources.
- Executive interviews and best practice webcasts
- CCNG Member Connections, Virtual Programs, Online Forums and Resources, Knowledge Base Content, Live and On-demand Webinars, Regional Networking Events, The Academy, and more.
- Priority status and rates for the Executive Summit.
Investment: $3000 per year - primary member / Additional members $600 per year