A plan built to support multiple participating members within a single organization.
This plan includes membership for one or two senior leaders and multiple employees: $2,250 total for up to 4 participating members. You may also expand this membership -- $400/member for additional participants.
- One-to-One Member Connections
- Connect with fellow members to get ideas and share perspectives by participating in our member only forum on Slack, searching our online Member Directory, and accessing The Academy (CCNG members who provide content and services for contact center/customer experience leaders).
- Virtual Programs
- Our virtual programs bring expertise from across the industry to your desktop no matter where you are. CCNG virtual programs include member interviews, live webinars, regular Town Hall video calls, and Executive Roundtables. Join us as we discuss hot topics, current challenges and priorities, and share member success stories.
- Online Forums and Resources Focused on Member-Related Topics
- Our online forums and resources allow for collaboration of information. You can learn from others to shorten your learning curve and get ideas to streamline processes and networking within the customer care industry. Subscribe to Customer Contact Central, read the CCNG Blog, and join the CCNG Group on LinkedIn.
- Invitations to Field Events (currently targeted to begin late 2022/early 2023)
- For nearly 30 years CCNG has been hosting Regional Networking Events made up of contact center and customer care peers to discuss the priorities and challenges they face every day. Each CCNG event is designed to fit the interests of our members and get everyone engaged in the conversation.
- Shared Knowledge Base Content
- Member resources provides access to Trending Topics, recordings of past Town Hall virtual events, and highlighted On-Demand Webinars (100+ on lots of interesting topics).
- CCNG's Corporate Concierge Support
- Personalized support from CCNG to our corporate members to connect with fellow members and leaders for peer industry perspectives, best practices, and insights on member specific issues.
You + your team spend your days serving others. It’s our turn to serve you.