As a result of COVID-19, contact centers are grappling with new challenges related to a remote agent workforce: agent absenteeism, long hold times, poor home internet and audio quality, less oversight and new security and privacy risks -- all on top of unique customer demands.
During this recently recorded conversation, Roger Lee, VP of Customer Success at Gridspace, shared practical tips for how software can solve these problems in less than 60 days, e.g.,
- Automating internet and audio quality checks for remote agents
- Streamlining agent evaluations with real-time dashboards
- Authenticating customers and agents with voice biometrics
- Monitoring calls for trends and KPIs in real time
- Providing data-driven coaching in live calls
For many businesses, the contact center is now the primary conversational touch point with customers, creating extra pressure for agents to deliver exceptional customer service. This webinar will help you draft a technology plan to alleviate these pressures and set up your contact center for success for years to come.
Thanks to our webinar partner: